All truths from the Bible can be summarized in their applications in real life in the event of Noah’s Ark…
- Don’t miss the boat! (see also Hebrews 12:15)
- Stay fit (see also 1 Corinthians 6:19). When you’re 600 years old, someone may ask you to do something really big.
- Plan ahead – it wasn’t raining when Noah built the Ark. Do not treat prophecies with contempt (see 1 Thessalonians 5:20)
- Don’t listen to critics; just get on with the job that needs to be done (see also 1 Corinthians 4:3).
- Don’t stop your work while you talk – this is called the real preaching! (see 2 Peter 2:5).
- Remember, the Ark was built by amateurs (see also 1 Peter 2:9); the Titanic by professionals.
- Build your future on high ground (see also Hebrews 12:22-24).
- To get rid of fear and make your future work fruitful, walk in pairs (see also Mark 6:7).
- Remember that we are all in the same boat. Don’t look down at others who are different from you (see also Philippians 2:3).
- Speed isn’t always an advantage. The snails were on board with the cheetahs (see also Matthew 19:30).
- When you’re stressed, float a while (see also Isaiah 30:15).
- Do not fear about the storm, when you are with God, there’s always a rainbow waiting (see also Isaiah 41:10).
NOW, wasn’t that nice? Pass it along and make someone else smile and learn the lessons, too.
Hello, friend from [mmjs-countryname]! Please add your comment using the form below.